Make a Donation
Perhaps your child has participated in:
· Dance Dance Revolution (Waverly)
· Independent Listening Center (Waverly)
· Bring Home the Band (Anne Hutch/Greenvale)
· Balanced Literacy Reading Program (Anne Hutch/Greenvale)
· Classroom Jeopardy (Anne Hutchinson)
· Interactive Response System (Greenvale)
· Operation Digital Shutter Bug (Middle School)
· Electric Violin (Middle School)
· Event Marquee (Middle School / High School)
· Learning Chemistry (High School)
· A Writer's Classroom (High School)
· Seismograph-Geology Computer Lab (High School)
These are just some of the many outstanding initiatives implemented by our teachers above and beyond their regular classroom activities. We are proud of their achievements and the Foundation’s role in funding them, but we have much more to do!
We hope that you feel the same and that you would consider making a contribution at this time to continue to support and enrich these initiatives. All contributions are tax-deductible and may be made in the form of checks, stocks or bonds.As a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, your donations can be increased through corporate matching fund programs.
Please take a moment to help our students by filling out a donation form and returning your contribution today. Checks should be made payable to The Eastchester School Foundation, Inc.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of The Eastchester School Foundation, thank you in advance for your support!